Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas


I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday. Merry Christmas and happy Chanukah, and whatever else anyone celebrates. We are having a little Christmas celebration here (see picture). A secret santa in the morning followed up by some work. This is my second Christmas in the desert and it feels about the same as the first, just another day I guess. I think it is harder on the kids who have never been away for the holidays.

The weather is about the same as a southern Christmas except more sand. Take care everyone and hopefully you had better things to do on Christmas besides reading my blog.

3 comments:

tfdad said...

Not me. Not one thing more important than reading your post. Good talking to you today and looking forward to having you back next Christmas. You bring great honor to your family by serving us over there. Wish I were there. Hang tough and don't let the bastards wear you down.

Gypsy said...

t.f., it's always good to read your blog, it's an honor actually! I hope you had as best of a holiday as you could, being far from home away from friends and loved ones. Merry Christmas to you, stay safe and thank you for serving our Country.

aandn said...

Noticed in these two photos that you posted that you do a great job with darkness and light. You, Boggs, are the light in a dark place. Thanks