Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Two Articles

By no means am I the first to share the links to these two articles but they accurately portray how I feel so I thought I would link to them so people could understand where I am coming from with a lot of my thoughts. The first article was written a week ago by J.B. Smith who served in Iraq from 2004-2005 and can be found here. The second article was written by Jed Babbin at the American Prowler (linked to in my blogroll by the name The American Spectator) and is called The A-Team?

I just figured if you are like me you could use some good reading now and again. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Winston said...

Jed Babin is really good when he sits in for Hugh Hewitt.

Anonymous said...

What did you think of the President's plan, Tim?

Anonymous said...

Two excellent articles. Thanks for the links Tim.

Anonymous said...

Excellent reading. I had seen the first and shared it with many. The A Team article is frank and bold. I like it, too.